Free Truck Rental Period in Newport Beach, CA
Sometimes the task calls for more than what your car or truck can handle. With Mini U Storage – Newport 2, new tenants who rent a self-storage unit are eligible to receive one free truck rental period (a savings of $29.99)!
We do our best to make the process of reserving your free moving truck rental period in Newport Beach, CA, as easy as possible. Take care of your moving needs today when you call us at Mini U Storage – Newport 2, conveniently located right off the 73, west of the University of California, Irvine. We accept a variety of payment methods and are conveniently open 7 days a week.
Truck Rental Details:
- The free truck rental period is based on availability. Our trucks are very popular, so as soon as you are aware of the date you need it, please make your truck reservation by calling the Mini U Storage office directly to reserve your truck.
- The truck renter must be at least 21 years old, show valid Driver’s License and proof of insurance coverage when picking up truck.
- We require a $19 payment to hold your reservation on the calendar. This $19 is then transferred to the insurance fee for the truck.
- Rental periods are for 6 hours Monday–Thursday. Rental periods are for 4 hours Friday-Sunday. New tenants receive one free rental period.
- The first 50 miles are FREE, after that it is just $.99 per mile.
- There is a $50 refundable deposit for use of the truck. $150 deposit is required for non-tenants or move outs.
- It is the tenant’s responsibility to replace the fuel to the same level and provide receipt. If the fuel is not replaced, there is a charge of $.99 per mile.
- Not a tenant? That’s OK, you can still rent the truck! Each rental period fee is only $29.99.
Finding the perfect self-storage unit for your needs and reserving your free moving truck rental period in Newport Beach, CA, starts by contacting our friendly sales team at Mini U Storage – Newport 2 or reviewing our available units online today. We are here ready to help make your storage experience exceptional.